Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

...ok. that was as funny as watching paint dry

That was terrible. The only reason I gave you a one atleast i because I felt pitty towards u :)

The Transformer The Transformer

Nice!!

Great job, really amazing animation and drawing skills. I love all of your vids. I would of liked tis one to have the subs a little slower. I'm a slow reader...:P Great Job though!

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

hahaha

Hallerious, I loved how catchy the tune was and all of that. The drawing was kind of rough but the rest was brilliant. Just make the voices a little louder. Great Job!

Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

Funny

Not to bad, I thought it was kinda funny. Good animation, work a little on your drawing skills. I would of liked it to be a bit longer and with more of a story line, but it was really good for your firstreal animation. Nice Job!

WTF_Action WTF_Action

Random

Nice animation, but work a little with that. Good music choice but the clip waskind of random, there was no storyline. But good job overall, I like it.

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Epic!!!

Loved it, aboslutely loved it!!! The animation was brilliant, the music was great, the voice overs were awsome and the subtitles were actually read-able which seems to escape other artists' minds sometimes :P. I didn't mind the language and I like the poin that you were making with how we decide for ourselves. Amazing job, if I could give it a 20 I would but I can only give a 10! :D

Nightwayfarer responds: