Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

...ok. that was as funny as watching paint dry

That was terrible. The only reason I gave you a one atleast i because I felt pitty towards u :)

The Transformer The Transformer

Nice!!

Great job, really amazing animation and drawing skills. I love all of your vids. I would of liked tis one to have the subs a little slower. I'm a slow reader...:P Great Job though!

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

hahaha

Hallerious, I loved how catchy the tune was and all of that. The drawing was kind of rough but the rest was brilliant. Just make the voices a little louder. Great Job!

~McE~ The Love Of God ~McE~ The Love Of God

U SUCK!!!

BLAM THIS! you suck ass! my ears are freaking bleeding and dont start that religon crap jerk, Im nt big on religion eter bu I Still show some respect :(

Mcewthom responds:

Jesus christ what was wrong with it? I thought I did a good job of singing, P.S you may not be big on religion but respect it.... I respect people who are disable.... but it still means they have a disability, just like people believing in Father Christmas or the Easter bunny

Sadja's Soul Sadja's Soul

WHY IS THIS NOT FIRST!!!!

This is amazing, i dont know why its not first on the list.

The Farewell (remasterd) The Farewell (remasterd)

I love it

Its amazing, what program did you use? Fl studios?

dbace responds:

no i used Magix Studio with some sample.. of this guy called Benesh... amazing composer on newgrounds.. but im glad you love it... thanks :D

Lewellyn portrait Lewellyn portrait

I like it

Very rough bu it adds to the texture and mood. Good job, you have to much negative space tough, it would of been nice if you could feel that up:P